It’s been a long time coming, but as of May 22nd, we’re ready and we’re opening our doors to customers! We’ve spent the past few weeks getting everything together, and making things as safe as possible for everyone.
When visiting, please note that there have been some changes:
- We’ll be limiting the number of customers who can be in at any given time
- Everyone must have a cart to enter
- Maximum of two people per family, per cart
- Handle products as little as possible. Touch only what you intend to purchase
- Follow the marked one-way paths throughout the greenhouse. Paths are marked with yellow arrows.
- Please keep to physical distancing – stay a minimum of six feet away from staff, and other customers.
- It is strongly recommended (and appreciated) that customers wear a mask and gloves
- Sanitize hands before entering, and once you’ve left
Please respect our rules to keep us, and you, safe!
Please note, today’s opening time of 2pm may be for today only. We are still taking online orders daily, and depending on different factors, we may open earlier, or later each day. Please check back here, and/or our Social Media pages (Facebook, Instagram) for any changes.
Geri the Cat can’t wait to see you!
Ever since the Government updated their COVID policy to allow nurseries and greenhouses to open their doors to the public, folks have been wondering if we were open, or when we’d be reopening to the public.
At this time, and at least until further notice, Rice Road Greenhouses will not be allowing customers to come in to the store. This was not an easy decision, but the safety of all of our staff, workers and customers are of paramount importance. We honestly cannot ensure physical distancing, nor the level of sanitizing needed to keep everyone safe, and as such cannot currently accommodate walk-ins.
As soon as this changes, we’ll be sure to update on our site and social media.
Thank you everyone!