- Its scientific name is Selaginella kraussiana
- Isn’t a fern at all, though it behaves like one!
- Its tips whiten naturally as new growth comes in
- LOVES humidity! Try to keep in an area with around 70% humidity, or on a wet pebble/humidity tray, near a humidifier, in a bathroom, or around a bunch of other plants (creates a micro-climate)
- Prefers bright, indirect light
- Water moderately whenever the top 1″ feels dry to the touch, and ensure that any extra water drains away
Frosted Ferns – 4″
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|