- Also known as a “wax flower”, “wax vine” or “wax plant” – this variation is so named as its leaves are slightly puckered, and have little “crinkles” in them
- These are rooted cuttings
- Enjoys full, bright light (indirect or not). The more light the plant receives, the greater the colouration
- Water when soil is dry to the touch. Water thoroughly, but allow any excess water to drain away
- Enjoys high humidity
- Colour and number of leaves/stems vary from plant to plant. Please note that we cannot provide a guarantee on either colour, or number of leaves.
HOYA Carnosa Green – 3.5″
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 cm|