- Its scientific name is “Maranta leuconeura'”
- Loves bright, indirect light
- Prefers soil to be slightly acidic, but can still thrive on general potting soil so long as the soil drains well
- Water frequently during summer months, and take care not to allow the plant to dry out completely.
- Living in humid environments in the wild, this plant benefits from misting, or being placed near humidifiers
- To avoid root/fungal rot, do not allow the plant to sit in standing water
Prayer Plant – Red – 3.5″
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|