- Its full scientific name is: Ceropegia linearis E. Mey
- Thrives best in bright, indirect light
- Classified as a “semi-succulent”, and so benefits from regular waterings, and is not as tolerant of periods of drought
- Water when 1/3 of soil is dry, and ensure that any excess is able to fully drain away.
- Prefers loose, gritty potting medium, with ample drainage
- An amazing hanging/trailing plant. Its stalks can reach over 1 metre in length!
String of Needles – 3.5″
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|