Since reopening to the public, we’ve not had as much time to add new items as before, but here’s what’s new today:
- 4-pack of Large-leaf Basil
- Moonflowers, Blue Morning Glories, and Firecracker Vines are all available in 1-Gallon pots
- 10kg bags of Scotts All-Purpose Grass Seed is in
- We now have adorable little “hatching chambers”, complete with Mantis egg-case! (Great for kids!)
May 20, 2020
- New planters and pots including: Purple and blue brontosaurus succulent planters, round and low cement-styled succulent planters in white and black, round and low and wide black/white succulent planters, long rectangular green planters (also great for succulents), the larger version of the dashed-cup-with-side-nubs, an absolutely gorgeous square planter whose glaze is reminiscent of a starry sky (or a starling’s wing!), and a neat little planter whose glazes gradient from green to yellow.
- We now have a smaller, 5″ version of the White Gardenia available
- In Perennials, we now carry Erica Kramer’s Red Heather and Spigelia Marilandica – ‘Little Redhead’ Indian Pink
- We’ve updated and separated out our Strawflower hanging baskets, and these links will bring you to our white, yellow, orange, and mixed baskets
- New hanging baskets include the white/yellow Lantana, and the red, yellow and white “Clique” basket
- Portulacas in 4 Plant Cell-packs are now available in Happy Hour Rosita, Happy Hour Lemon, Happy Hour Deep Red, and Happy Hour Coconut
- We have some new Flowering Vincas, also in cell-packs, available in Magenta, White, Red, Lavender, and if you can’t decide which one you like better, they come in Mixed as well
- Some new, interesting herbs are in, including: Mojito Mint, Purple Oregano, and Stevia!
- A new Hibiscus is in, and it has to be seen to be believed! Its blooms are absolutely gorgeous!
- A new Grass is in, called “Purple Fountain”, from the Graces Grasses collection
- Red-Silver Tradescantia is new on the store
- As are some new Day Lilies, like: Big Kiss, Peach Magnolia, Sunday Gloves, and Joan Senior
- A new tree peony has also joined our ranks, it’s purple, and its name is ‘Shimadaijin’
- Some new vegetable cell-packs: Savoy Cabbage, Red Cabbage, Joi Choi Oriental Greens and Celeriac
May 19, 2020
- New Philodendrons: Imperial Green and Imperial Red
- New Ivy Hanging baskets are in (and they’re huge!) in Green and Neon
- Our largest Lemon Tree: Meyer lemon in 30 Gallon pots
- Our largest containers of Laguna Premium Koi and Goldfish food are in (here and here)
May 18, 2020
- Waterlilies and Water Lotus are in: Mrs Perry D Slocum (Lotus), Marliac White (Lily), Hollandia (Lily), Rembrandt (Lily), Joey Tomocik (Lily), Black Princess (Lily), Pink Sensation (Lily), and Peach Glow (Lily)
- Red Geraniums and Grasses show off in our new planter
- New Buddha Wall Art
- New peas in 3.5″: Peas (they’re honestly just called “Peas” on their tag), Sugar Snap, and Sugar/Snow peas!
- New succulents! Dick’s Pink, Hobbit Tricolor, and October Daphne
- For those who love Pink Princess Philodendrons, we now have some in with heavy pink variegation!
- A few new planters have joined, including: one which looks like a low basket, a square one with a herringbone design, and wooden feet, and (my personal favourites), a two-some of smiling pots which rest on three peg/feet!
- In houseplants, we have a new Bougainvillea in white, Aspidistra Variegated, Three New Coleus, 6″ Peace Lily and 6″ variegated Peace Lily(!)
May 16, 2020
- New houseplants including: 6″ Sago palms, 4″ ZZ plants, 6″ Monstera Deliciosas, 4″ Hoya Wyettis, 4″ Hoya Compactas, 2.5″ Opuntia Rufida cactuses, 6″ Agave Bloodspots, 5″ Red (!!) Pineapple plants, 8″ Ponytail Palms, 6″ Agave Tequilas (!!!!), 6″ Madagascar Palms, 6″ Sansevieria Black Princesses, 2.5″ Sulcorebutia rauschii f. Violacidermic cactuses, 6″Cordyline Red Sisters, and more!
May 15, 2020
- We now have new menu listings for the vegetable 4 plant cell-packs, and all 1 Gallon Asiatic Lilies since they’re on sale for Victoria Day!
- Beautiful hand-blown glass hanging vases/homes for airplants: Round and Teardrop-shaped
- What with the big sales going on for Victoria Day Weekend, there’s been some overhauling of the general “Sale” section (currently as “Victoria Day Specials”. Now, only those hanging baskets that are on sale will appear in the “Hanging Baskets on Sale” section, which clears up the more generalized “Sale Section” (where items whose entire categories aren’t on sale can go).
- Canna Pretoria 5.5″ and 2′ tall
- Banana plants are in! Musa Maurelii (Red Banana), Musa Bajoo (Hardy Banana), and Musa Sumatrana (Zebrina Rojo Banana)
- New herbs! We now offer Cat/Pet Grass, and for Lavender, we’ve added the Munstead, Provence, Grosso and Hidcote Blue varieties, as well as a new kind of Basil called: “Perpetual Pesto“
- Datura: Ballerina Purple, Ballerina White, and Ballerina Yellow
- A vine-version of the Black-Eyed Susan (“Susie” Orange with Eye)
- Spider plants in 3.5″ pots
- Castor Bean plants in 1-gallon pots: Green and Red
- 4″ Pink Dipladenia
- 4″ Hibiscus, whose colours are “Grower’s Choice”
- 4 Cell-Packs of Exotic Love Firecracker Vines, and of Blue Picotee Morning Glories
May 14, 2020
- Deter those bugs with our new “Bug be Gone!” Planter
- We now have a section dedicated to planters which fit succulents (and new planters added, with more on the way)
- New varieties of “shade” impatiens in 4-plant cellpacks including: Orange, Coral, Violet Shades, and White
- New lettuce varieties in stock in 4-plant cellpacks: Simpson Elite and Buttercrunch
- PHILODENDRON Bloody Mary Hanging Baskets, 6″ Pothos “N Joy”
- African Violets are here (and they are gorgeous)!
May 13, 2020